Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beginning: WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN HOW

I am not new to blogging. I have ATTEMPTED  making blogs several times and have always ended up abandoning them. Most blogs I started before contained non-sense and effortlessly made posts (and re-posts) that, I guess, made it boring for me. For the longest time, I thought of making a blog that consistently follows a certain concept. It was, however, a struggle thinking of THE concept.

So the concept that this "blog" is following is PHOTOGRAPHY, my biggest interest. I don't own a DSLR, though. Nonetheless, it made me somehow push myself to learn manually (I don't mean using a film camera). I do researches of basic photography and editing for better photos. This, I guess I would not even do if I use a DSLR since using it is limitless and experimenting is easier (and better).

WHO?

The photos I'll post will exhibit random people. Some I may not even know, so forgive me if I took a photo of you and if I really did, please be kind :) I love to take candid photos because they're very genuine.

WHAT?

The photos may also show things. I am fascinated by macro shots and I often "photograph" random things (and animals too).

WHERE?

The photos were randomly taken anywhere, as long as I've the means; a camera, that is.

WHEN?

All photos were randomly taken. Whether or not an event is happening, I take photos.

HOW?

I use a cheap point-and-shoot digital camera. It costs less than 5000 pesos.

Sometimes, I feel embarrassed when I take out the camera because most people own a DSLR and that I feel that I don't have the right to do "photography" 'cause I don't use one. What inspired me were random statements I see in photography websites that say "It's not in the camera that you use". Most especially are the positive comments from my friends and relatives.

Actually, I made this blog so I can share the photos. Feel free to post comments of positive and negatives. I assure you, they're welcome and are very much appreciated but please be gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Thank you. :)