Saturday, January 28, 2012

FRUSTRATED



It's very common that people ask us what our talents are. Often, I run away from that question because I don't know what mine are. I don't sing, dance, nor act. Since I was young, it has always been my frustration to learn how to play ANY kind of musical instrument just so I could claim a talent. Sometimes, I ask my friends to teach me but my mind and body coordination is not so well. 

Anyway, what you see is a photo of my keyboard at home. Yes, that's mine. You're probably thinking of what I do with it. Well, it just stays at home, for DISPLAY. 

Long ago, I took piano lessons for a month. I didn't enjoy 'cause I took it simultaneously with swimming so I ended up enjoying that, instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Thank you. :)