Monday, January 30, 2012

How to Love

The photos you're about to see are of parents with their children. I witnessed how they guided them (well in a short while). 

These were still taken during our batch's Community Psychology Final Exam (Yes, I've lots of photos saved.) 





I approached them and asked for a photo and they were so game. :)


I saw the child playing with chairs as she was in her big shoes. I found it cute so i approached her but she was afraid of me. :( Her father then walked towards her and assured her that I'm no harm. More photos of the child soon. 


I saw this child right when we arrived and found him very cute in his cap. So I asked for a photo and included his dad too.


I saw them and asked for a photo with the child. As I was about to take her a shot, she cried. So her mother grabbed onto her, carried her, and maybe, out of "hiya", she insisted for a photo. Luckily, I got this shot as she was comforting her child, right before she insisted for a photo. Genuine, indeed.

Don't you just feel the love? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Thank you. :)