Monday, January 23, 2012

Reminisce

When I was in 2nd year college, we were given an assignment in our Arts and Societies class (ArtSocs). The task was to photograph in Black and White whatever subject we choose. The only rule was to submit the photos in a specific size (that of which I could not remember) and they must be raw (no editing of whatever kind).

This assignment suddenly came into my mind and so I thought I should do a post about it. Here are the photos I took with Alec's (a friend) camera:




The photos were taken in Starbucks (obviously). It was the last day of classes before Christmas break so Alec, Anneka, and I decided to give ourselves a little treat before we went home (the three of us went home together all the time back when we were still classmates and had the same schedules). Since we had nothing to do there and Alec brought her camera, we thought of doing our homework instead.

These were actually not the ones I submitted. I found a better subject at home so I decided to submit that. I shall do another post on that soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Thank you. :)