Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Perhaps, you're wondering why this post has such title. It's because the photos you're about to see are the ones I took during the holidays. Since this blog came into existence just days ago, it's just now that I'll be able to share the photos. Anyway, we can make everyday Christmas. :)




I took these photos one afternoon when I was left alone at home and had nothing to do. Can you guess what they are?







I took these photos in Ayala Triangle Gardens in Makati. We went there since my mom wanted to watch the Lights show. However, it was postponed because it was raining heavily the whole day. For the trip not to be put to waste, I just took these photos of the statues on display.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Thank you. :)