Thursday, January 26, 2012

Serenity



If you read my past post, I talked about a homework I did back when I was in second year college and this was it! I don't know if this does look better than the other two I posted but I really thought it was. I just find this photo so serene and for me, it even tells a story. The woman seems so lonely and was left alone waiting for someone (OKAY. THAT WAS A JOKE). Anyway, this was just a similar photograph to what I submitted. I could not retrieve the original one so I tried my best to do another that was very similar. I actually used a 3.2 megapixel digital camera for the original assignment so when I had it printed, the photo was not so clear. This photo was taken with my camera now which has 12 megapixels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Thank you. :)